Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hint: this does not mean "do not force-feed pacman"

I've got Delhi on my mind, what with the recent bombings. Scrolling through photos of the last trip, I came upon this one, taken at the New Delhi railway station.


















Based on the BRILLIANT accompanying graphic, any idea what this sign is forbidding? I would be willing to bet a large amount of money - five dollars - that no one will figure it out, but amuse me with your guesses and I'll give you the answer in a few days.

1 comment:

tara said...

do not attempt to skewer fortune cookies and make kabobs because the tiny paper inside won't survive?

obviously this advice doesn't seem well suited to a train station....

so my guess is that it has something to do with taking baby prams on the trains?